gift to myself - bone density & digestion



Yesterday was my 26th birthday, so I thought I'd treat my body out to dietary supplements to help increase my bone density and improve digestion.  I've been told by many doctors that I am loosing a lot of bone density in my jaw.  It's very alarming because I'm too young for this and it doesn't get better as I get older. I have a high chance of loosing a lot of my teeth at a young age and this issue will make my TMJ disorder worse. The lack of bone density in my jaw is going to make dental implants difficult to do which is required in the surgery I am looking into.  I also feel that the shape of my face & jaw line has changed so much over the years and it is an insecurity that I have.  Well, I'm not going to get plastic surgery (went through a phase where I wanted a chin implant & new jaw!), so all I can do is nourish my bones.  I went to Sprouts today and the worker there recommended the MRM Bone Maximizer III and CoQ-10.  He said the Bone Maximizer supplement will help increase  bone density and to take it with the CoQ-10 to help my body absorb it.  I can take it twice a day, one in the morning and one at night. I also bought a bottle of probiotics to help with my digestion issues.  I have always felt bloated, gassy, and constipated.  It is not a good feeling added with chronic pain issues.  The worker at Sprouts recommend the Solaray brand in the small probiotic refrigerator section.  I use to take probiotics in college and it really does work.  Probiotics are basically good bacteria that promotes healthy digestion.  I was advised to take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.  The dietary supplements were on sale at Sprouts and were less than $20.  I hope it works and will update readers if i see any improvements. 

Sending well wishes and love to your health...mental and physical. 


Cherish & nourish your health, 


TMJTiff


*Gratitude*
  • shower
  • Mai & Jamie's wedding 
  • birthday lunch with family
  • got to see my neices 
  • Christina's birthday 
  • Leon 
  • going back to writing 
  • 26 years of life!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epsom Salt - Reducing Foot & Ankle Pain

TMJ Tiff - My Story

Healing Is Not A Linear Process - 500 Steps Forward, 1,000 Steps Back?